Want to Learn How You Can Win One of These Prizes?
2020 Community Drawing Contest
Gig Harbor Automotive Service is excited to announce that we will be partnering with some of the best ASA NW Auto Repair Shops in our region to host a drawing/coloring contest! We want to help provide kids with a creative outlet during this unanticipated time of staying closer to home, and give back to our wonderful community.
Gig Harbor Automotive Service will be partnering up with these other NW Auto Repair Shops:
- Kennewick Motoring Services, Kennewick WA | Owner: Mike Hall
- T90 Diesel & Auto, Tenino WA | Owner: Jude Larsen
- Valley Automotive Repair & Electric, Covington WA | Owner: Bryan Kelley
- Autocraft, Spokane WA | Owner: Miles Vierck
- Autoworks of Issaquah, Issaquah WA | Owner: Jon Mason
- Precision Automotive, The Dalles OR | Owner: David Wallace
- Prairie Road Automotive, Eugene OR | Owner: Bill Filley
- Modern Collision Rebuild & Service, Bainbridge Island WA | Owner: Micah Strom
Each shop will be putting $150 in the pot for a total of $1,350 that will be given to a charity chosen by the winning shop. Also, we will be giving away some awesome prizes to the age group winners and one grand prize winner.
There will be two different age groups.
- Children under the age of 10 years old.
- Children between the ages of 10 - 14 years old.
Choose 1 of 3 Ways to Enter
- Download your favorite drawing from here: https://www.crayola.com/featured/free-coloring-pages/ - color it in, and submit it to us using the upload form below.
- Create your own drawing by hand and submit it to us using the upload form below.
- Let your creativity run wild and draw us an amazing chalk drawing! - take a picture with your family, and submit it to us using the upload form below.
End of Contest
We will be accepting submissions until June 30th 2020. The shop with the most submissions will win, and they will donate the $1,350 to their charity of choice.
COME ON GIG HARBOR - LET'S SHOW THEM HOW IT'S DONE!